As an AFTAL Approved Dealer, you agree to the following.
AFTAL Dealership is NOT transferable and only applies to the name / company name you applied under.
- Dealers are expected to have an online presence selling their SIGNED stock either via their own website or eBay / Amazon.
(Social media is NOT acceptable as the only platform for selling your stock.)
- All AFTAL Dealers are required to issue a certificate of authenticity with each signed item they sell.
Certificates must show all their contact information. Name, address, telephone number and email address.
- All AFTAL Dealers Must have all their contact information on their websites (this must be the same contact information as their certificates "coa").
- If you sell on eBay your account must be registered as a business.
- AFTAL do NOT issue certificates of authenticity. Each AFTAL Approved Dealer issues and guarantees their own autographs.
- All items being sold in the AFTAL Store are the responsibility of the AFTAL Dealer selling the item and not AFTAL.
- AFTAL Dealers are responsible for ensuring all the information on their AFTAL profile page is up to date at all times.
The main benefit of being an AFTAL approved dealer is that you will be seen to be a dealer member of a recognised association with links to both the Police and Trading Standards, thereby showing the buying public and other sellers that you are committed to dealing only in 100% authentic materials.
Once an approved member, you may use the AFTAL name and logo on your letterheads, etc, your full member details will be included on the AFTAL web pages including a link to your website and any other accounts. You will also be given access to any private signings that AFTAL arrange, general autograph news and updates on eBay fraudsters and NPB's etc, and access to special offers via the AFTAL email network. In the past we have had trade stands at shows